We will have our last class on Tuesday May 23.
All projects must be completed and uploaded to Dropbox. Any late projects should be ‘shared’ to my email so I can grade them.
Everyone will present their PDF Portfolio.
ALL PORTFOLIOS SHOULD BE COMPLETE AT BEGINNING OF CLASS.
Anyone WITHOUT a completed portfolio or skipping class will have their grade reduced.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME.
CORRECTION: We have 2 more classes!
No class on Tuesday, April 11 – Spring Break!
For Tues April 18: BRING A MAGAZINE TO CLASS FOR NEXT PROJECT! (not a newspaper)
Complete the following projects:
- Visually Enhanced Quotation (using color)
- Words & Image Contrast
- Dinner Recipe
- Upload PDFs for “Quotation” & “Words & Image” – to Type Hierarchy folder in Dropbox
- Upload PDF for “Dinner Recipe” to Typesetting folder in Dropbox
Great work everyone! For next Tuesday:
- Revise & complete your Name into Logo project; submit PDF into Type Contrast folder
- Revise & complete the Visually Enhanced Quotation project; submit PDF into Type Contrast folder
- Start the Words & Image Contrast project
Great work everyone!
After our class critique, please revise and submit:
- The Type Hierarchy exercise.
- The Type Contrast (words) exercise
- Work on your Name into Logo project