Make sure to have: 10-15 images along with their captions for your Timeline
You must be conscious of HIGH RESOLUTION FILES and organize them into a folder of images along with the captions.
START YOUR LAYOUT- Please start your layout and bring to class.
- Select key images & their caption information
- Layout in InDesign, Tabloid (11×17″), horizontal
- Place the Timeline Grid on bottom layer – See link for Class 2 > Timeline Grid
- Make a layer and create a line for your timeline using the Timeline Grid as guide.
- Use different layers for: time line, images, text, background color