Tuesday May 16 is our LAST CLASS. ALL PROJECTS ARE DUE IN DROPBOX.
CREATE THE PDF PORTFOLIO TO PRESENT IN CLASS.
Design your brochure with ‘Facing pages’ unclicked.
When you export the file as a PDF, you will be able to view each page at a time.
To carry a consistent design theme throughout a brochure,
working with text type, display type, heads, subheads, captions and a grid.
- The brochure will have a front and back cover with inside pages.
- Each page: 8 x 8 inches
- Full color
- The brochure will be finalized as a PDF
Use these projects in your brochure:
- TYPOGRAPHY TIMELINE
- TYPOGRAPHY TIMELINE RESEARCH LAYOUT
- TYPE CONTRAST
- Visually Enhanced Quotation
- Dinner Recipe
- MAGAZINE LAYOUT
- YOUR NAME INTO A LOGO
- Create a brochure portfolio of the semester’s work.
- Create a consistent style for your layout.
- For projects like your magazine layout, select one page that stands out.
- For copy, describe each project.
- The final brochure design should include typographic elements such as: text type, display type, head, subheads, captions and a grid.
Here is an example where the pages are nicely designed: