Goal: Our next project will be an invitation to a Party. You decide what text you want to use.
In this project you may use either InDesign or Illustrator.
- Think about the Display font you want to use to convey a tone about the party.
- We will work with wordspacing as well as linespacing. To understand wordspacing, look here.
- We will work with black, white and 1 color. We will look at how color is defined in printing as either Spot or Process. Consult Chapter 5 of the Designing with Type book.
- Size: 5″ x 7″
- 1 Display font for the title.
- Body copy: Use 1 font
- Invitation Text – i.e. ‘you are invited to’
- Name of party
- Date, Time, Address, RSVP
- 1 Image- monochromatic
- Black, White and 1 Color