NOW is the time to catch up on any work you haven’t done. Check your grades. If there is an “F”, it means I haven’t seen your work. You MUST create clearly labelled folders in the class Dropbox – see below.
Send me a link to any late work – you can do this from Dropbox.
- Please organize your Dropbox homework folder as requested in the order below:
- Typography Timeline
- Typography Research Paper
- Type Classification
- Type Hierarchy
- Type Contrast
OTHER IMPORTANT HOMEWORK:
Make sure to have: 10-15 images along with their captions for your Timeline
You must be conscious of HIGH RESOLUTION FILES and organize them into a folder of images along with the captions.
START YOUR LAYOUT- Please start your layout and bring to class.
- Select key images & their caption information
- Layout in InDesign, Tabloid (11×17″), horizontal
- Place the Timeline Grid on bottom layer – See link for Class 2 > Timeline Grid
- Make a layer and create a line for your timeline using the Timeline Grid as guide.
- Use different layers for: time line, images, text, background color